Hello Everyone!

Thanks for checking out our blog! I am so excited to get started with this blog because we are currently living so far from home. We are living in Fort St. John, British Columbia Canada so I thought that this would be a great opportunity to post things about my family to keep all my friends and family posted about whats going on in our crazy lives! Enjoy! See you all real soon!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Our neighborhood

Sorry it has taken me so long to post again. It has been a crazy couple of weeks. We just got back from Idaho for my brother's farwell. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done saying goodbye to him for two years. I have never had to say goodbye to someone that close to me before. It is weird to think that Tegtan will be three when he gets home! A few days before we left there was a really big rain storm and right after it finished raining there was two beautiful rainbows. I just had to take a few pictures! For all of you who have never been to Fort St. John this is what the neighborhood looks like where we are living right now...and hope to build next April in the same neighborhood. Living in Canada does not mean that we are tenting it in the woods! Ha ha it is actually really pretty here!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so great! I'm excited for you guys, I know its hard to live away from friends and family... being married I don't know any different BUT it has been an awesome growing experience to do it with my little family! Love the blog its fun to have more people to check up on and read about. It looks like you guys are doing great! Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete