Hello Everyone!

Thanks for checking out our blog! I am so excited to get started with this blog because we are currently living so far from home. We are living in Fort St. John, British Columbia Canada so I thought that this would be a great opportunity to post things about my family to keep all my friends and family posted about whats going on in our crazy lives! Enjoy! See you all real soon!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Family Pictures with the whole Brown clan!

When we came up to Canada this year the whole family was here so we had our family pictures taken. Some turned out super cute!






2 comments:

  1. Oh super cute!! I cant believe how big tegan is getting!! He is so cute. I hope your doing good miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just saw your blog. Good thing I'm famous now.

    ReplyDelete