Hello Everyone!

Thanks for checking out our blog! I am so excited to get started with this blog because we are currently living so far from home. We are living in Fort St. John, British Columbia Canada so I thought that this would be a great opportunity to post things about my family to keep all my friends and family posted about whats going on in our crazy lives! Enjoy! See you all real soon!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh Canada

I thought that Idaho had strange weather. I think that Fort St. John may just have it beat! When we got here a few weeks ago the weather was pretty nice. Lately it has been raining and windy and cold. But what should I have expected? We are in Canada! HA ha well it is not as bad here as I had anticipated. I actually love the cold. Today Tegan and I went swimming at the local pool. It is a nice place for families and they have quite a few features that spray water. They have a designated time for parents and their children to come swim. The first half an hour was great but then swimming lessons started and of course they don't warn you that half way through your swim that a gazillon little monsters are going to interupt your time and take over the pool! Needless to say we left early! OH well it will be nice when summer is over and all the monsters will be in school.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you became a member of the blogging world! It will be so nice to keep up with whats going on in your lives. My blog is michaelandshalee.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete