Hello Everyone!

Thanks for checking out our blog! I am so excited to get started with this blog because we are currently living so far from home. We are living in Fort St. John, British Columbia Canada so I thought that this would be a great opportunity to post things about my family to keep all my friends and family posted about whats going on in our crazy lives! Enjoy! See you all real soon!

Monday, August 9, 2010

So bored!

Ha ha it seems like that is how I feel everyday. I need to get out of my comfort zone and do things that i would'nt normally do. I went on a bike ride with Tegan the other day behind my in-laws house. Now this does not sound that scary but their back yard is a forest!  One of my biggest fears is getting chased by a bear and then eaten alive! Well we survived! ha ha Sometimes I can be such a baby but I think if I keep going on rides by the forest i will not get eaten and and i will become stroger!! Well I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment